Osteopathy for All
Osteopathy is for everyone, here are few examples of problems with which we can help:
• Generalised aches and pains,
• Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis.
• Arthritic pain,
• General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
• Mechanical neck pain
• Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
• Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising
from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
• Circulatory problems
• Digestion problems
• Joint pains
• Muscle spasms
• Inability to relax
• Rheumatic pain
• Minor sports injuries and tensions.
The list is endless, if you are unsure whether we will be able to help you please give us a call and we can discuss the problem and if osteopathy is suited to you.